TFK Catch Up Thread

Its odd. The Rugby Rape thread seems in danger of having a relevant discussion about the case breaking out

No. I wont venture in there.

+1

I read online that the complainant told friends she was raped through a series of sad face emojis via text … Is that bizarre or am I very out of touch with kids today?

I can only imagine what the thread is like…

Its the North thread you want to avoid now tbh.

And it’s gone

its no wonder the calling mac threads have died away. a very unhelpful man these days.

here you go

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/the-paddy-jackson-and-stuart-olding-rape-case-thugby-on-trial/25093/2769?u=gman

2 Likes

Thank you @Gman. I’m gone off of the hook nosed cunt lately. I thought it was just me but he’s despised by most people now.

I was enjoying Juhy breaking into Gaeilge every now and again.
I never realised that so many Gaeilscoilenna hosted so many vending machines.

What in the name of jaysus has gone on in the rooral ireland thread?

@Macanother 300 posts recorded since I last looked in.
I don’t know WTF happened but there is reasoned debate, female-types (not Glas), legal discussion and all sorts of weirdness.

My advice to you is not to look in there.

I gave up on Sunday. Some new lad was referencing a scene in the RTE/BBC series The Fall and the evidence Gillian Anderson referenced and linking it to this case.

Imagine, using a fictional TV show as a source of sanity to the thread. Madness

1 Like

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy, 1000 posts since I last opened the thread. I think it’s beyond me now

It was 600 posts for me. It is well beyond us. You would pine for the simpler days of Graham Dwyer.

1 Like

1376 for me, thats since Satirday when I went in there to call Kev names.

1 Like

I posted in there a couple of times last night & I’m 650 odd behind. That’s bat shit crazy stuff.

I try to dip in sometimes when I get a chance but I don’t know how the lads can put so much time into it

Que?

I saw your post before you deleted. Pussy.

Lads, I’m terrified to click into the teachers thread. There’s about 400 unread posts there. Can someone sum it up?

Nembo kid posts all day long at work
He claims tracksuit does likewise a claim that is utterly denied
There is a lot of toing and froing about how reading posts is as bad as writing them at work
Tracksuit called rocko in for an adjudication on a technical point which ultimately didnt help his argument
Nembo was doing donuts in his forklift
Thread is going nowhere fast

6 Likes

All you had to say was Tracksuit and Nembo. Thanks bro.

Another one muted.