TFK Catch Up Thread

The cheerleaders are coming in with the same old, same old. Teachers don’t work full weeks etc.
@fenwaypark & @Brimmer_Bradley explained what’s really happening.
The lads are like sausages in a pan when presented with the true picture.
TFK in a snapshot.

2 Likes

Brimmer is a cunt but may have interacted with normal people lately?

All hell appears to have broken loose last night :smiley:

1 Like

Any significant rugby wins and all hell breaks loose. Its like a full moon

What did I miss?which thread?

The pretend thread

Married life, then the pretend thread. The hard men are unraveling.

1 Like

Is it ok to go into the abortion thread yet? Can anyone summarize the going’s in of the the past 6-8 weeks? What meltdowns should we be anticipating?

I took a gander in this morning and someone posted a tweet about John Waters becoming president. I got out as quick as I could.

I’d leave it at least 12 weeks pal. The usual suspects will melt down, it will manifest itself in some crowing about the results a d other calling the other side either bead Rattlers or baby murderers.

Meanwhile, babies and women will continue to die in Irish hospital and the state will payout and noone gets fired and nobody learns anything.

1 Like

@watchyourtoes had a meltdown yesterday… the pretend Italian from Armagh who supports Tyrone and lives in Galway yet doesnt recognize the Irish state despite being happy to live, eat, sleep and work there, has had a continued meltdown. @maroonandwhite is vehemently against abortion, unless it takes place elsewhere, then he’s absolutely cool with it. Dim Riggins is against the notion of choice in any aspect of life.

Other than that, it’s as you were - no one moving an inch, except @Locke who is the forum’s Gandhi.

2 Likes

Thinly veiled the NO side have me rattled to within an inch of my Cork life.

1 Like

No, mate. My mind has been made up for a good 10/ 15 years now… I’m fairly steadfast and assured in my beliefs.

The no side lost mate

So, no craic to be eked out of it yet. Cheers.

I suspect the Dail debate, should the 8th be repealed, is where we might have some craic … Tipperary’s most intelligent man, Mattie McGrath, will stir a few laughs.

A well thought out post

1 Like

Guys, can someone tell me what @carryharry has done to upset @Brimmer_Bradley?

1 Like

He pretend backed a TFK tip

What the jaysus is going on in the Drugs thread?
I’m 100+ odd posts behind.

Outstanding…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: