The TFK Farm Machinery appreciation thread

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Just get out of this thread.

1 Like

I bet my family has a lot more land than yours Harry.

No farmer boasts about land. A bit of a bog, enough to graze a few cattle. Thats it.

The country is fucked if we have childer of farmers going around boasting about land.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just stating Iā€™ve every right to be in this thread.

Have quads become a lot more prevalent on farms?

A fella called to me to spread fertiliser on my lawn and he did it on a quad in about 5 mins. He is a farmer said he would do a lot of jobs with it now where possible. V handy for going up the fields to bring in the cows etc

Thereā€™s a party in Meanus and everyones invited

You put fertilizer on your lawn? You mug. Youā€™ll be out three times a week with the mower from now on.

1 Like

Itā€™s a work in progress. Itā€™s getting two more cuts and then a growth inhibitor getting put on it slow the fkn thing down

1 Like

A belt of roundup will slow it right down.

4 Likes

Ha good man ambrose. I am following a detailed expert plan for my lawn I havenā€™t a fkn clue but I know roundup isnā€™t the answer!

1 Like

Roundup is always the answer

You can say ā€œfuckingā€ on here, pal. Itā€™s not encouraged, but it is allowed.

2 Likes

More prevalent? Any self respecting farmer has a quad.

2 Likes

These quads will be responsible for widespread farmer obesity in time. Thereā€™ll be a farmer obesity grant to compensate us for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

Quads are wild handy especially for sheep farmers,you can also get nearly everything now for the back of them toppers spreaders rush lickers sprayers the list goes on,not too many round limerick as the land is much better than futher up the country

Theyā€™re great for acting the shite on too

1 Like

cc @Lazarus

1 Like