The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Passable though?

Ok about 6%

I must give it a twist

Fairly sure I tried that in Belgium lately but can’t for life of me remember if its any good. I’m going to say yes though because none of what I had tasted bad as I recall. Name is very familiar. How much per bottle?

About a euro for a .33 I paid.

@Smark think I’ll try this bad boy tonight

The wife picked this up on Aldi today €1.79 and 5% Not bad

I had that the other night but with coriander, not caramel. I thought it was pure shite to be honest. With the coriander anyway.

FAO @Smark

Hadn’t been in Aldi for a while (partially due to their allegiance with the IRFU)

They’ve some decent looking Italian stuff. Picked up a sourdough pizza and some pasta (cc @backinatracksuit). Will report back later this week Uploading…

The pizzas in Aldi are nice.

Pasta is a bit ambitious for a roaster like yourself no? Not surprised you picked up a pizza but remember not to do it on the frying pan this time.
Aren’t you worried that pasta might be too spicy?

1 Like

Would you go fuck yourself. Everyone on the SCR eats pasta. Sure I even have a vegetarian wife.

And don’t ever question my spice threshold kid

8 Likes

I’m slightly confused, you realise I was kidding? :confused:

@caulifloweredneanderthal

You’re dead right…cop on @backinatracksuit.

Wow.

1 Like

Yes pal. I’ll be eating that pizza on Tuesday before I head up to a gig in Dublin. I expect to clear it all by myself (cc @Tassotti @ChocolateMice)

Sure aren’t we all kidding round here? Some of us get laughs. Some don’t

those pizzas are very tasty

1 Like

When you decided to become the forum hard chaw people started taking you very seriously

6 Likes

Talks the talk but cant walk the walk… It’s all those skinny jeans