The things you buy in Aldi and Lidl thread. (Think before you buy - reduce waste)

Unrale. @caoimhaoin - any benefits to something like this post long run/race/match or is it just pure decadence?

Yes. High in protein. Like anything don’t go overboard

‘Greek Style’ is a lot different than ‘Greek’ full of sugar

Sneaky bastards

:yum:

Are you gluten intolerant pal, that would turn me off those straight away

Our very own AA Gill.

No and you wouldn’t see the difference in any case. Lovely biscuit

Lidl have a load of middle eastern style stuff an special at the moment lads. The tabouleh salad was gorgeous and they also have Falafels which they normally don’t have. They are decent but a bit dry.

1 Like

Aldi have a bike trailer* on sale next week €149.99

*the type people put kids in rather than bikes in

Cc
@Fagan_ODowd
@glasagusban

Where is @Fagan_ODowd going to get kids to put into it ? Sure the nephew is bigger than himself.

1 Like

No way, I am not driving @Fagan_ODowd around in a bike trailer and him having me follow home every stranger he thinks looked at him crossways.

If you go over 15km per hour, @Fagan_ODowd will explode

1 Like

I saw a hipster a few weeks ago with a dog in a trailer. Fagan could put Bobby into it.

3 Likes

The young lad bought a paddling pool in Lidl yesterday. 39.99 and I insisted he also buy the 4.99 foot pump to inflate it.

As a member of the molly coddled snowflake generation his mother will probably fill it with hot water for him.

4 Likes

This has been eagerly anticipated in our house since the magazine arrived last Sunday, the littlest has been waiting for Thursday all week, I told her yesterday that it would be Thursday tomorrow, it looks very good.

Please don’t fall out with me response shock reply.

WTF :open_mouth: I’ve no beef with @TheUlteriorMotive and I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at.
Enjoy your holidays buddy, I’m fierce guilty that I’ve got you all riled up when you should be relaxing with your family, take a break from TFK, it’s no good for you.

Communion money?

Communion money by proxy (older brother), tooth fairy money, doing “jobs” and general hustling

2 Likes