The thread bump thread

By rights Rudi should have known this and should have disregarded the thread you bumped and went looking for a different one. I think Rudi owes you an apology as well.

It’s not my fault.

Can someone bump the aloof sneery cunt of a thread entitled “the point me to thread”…

Is there a good tv adverts thread? Can’t find it.

Is there a beard thread?

Grooming thread

There’s a shaving thread.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/shaving-thread.8889/

Could you bump it mate, im only using the app, it restricts me somewhat…

Can someone bump the great sport interview thread please? Surely to fuck we have one

@carryharry[/USER], bump your catch up thread and then let me know what’s been going on the last two days or so. What’s @[USER=1052]Rudi shiteing on about?

Is there a “Things You may not know” thread? A thread where we sarcastically log things that posters repeat over and over?

e.g. I never knew @glasagusban had trouble with his ITB

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 873362, member: 1786”]Is there a “Things You may not know” thread? A thread where we sarcastically log things that posters repeat over and over?

e.g. I never knew @glasagusban had trouble with his ITB[/quote]
Agree. I hate when people go on about injuries on the fitness XL thread. Like that @Mark Renton cunt droning on about not being able to do push ups because his fanny is at him again. Change the record. :rolleyes:

Did you know that @Horsebox is doing a masters?

You cunt. I was asked about it and only responded. Did anyone give out to you when you bored us all to tears going on and on about your wedding and honeymoon? No we fucking didn’t.

Don’t mind him Horsey. He’s just got a bit of a complex as he recently realised that he’ll be repeating the same thing over and over again, not on the board but in his life, from here on in.

I excelled in a county hurling final. I scored all my team’s points in the final.

I’d be far more impressed if you recently acquired a tailored suit.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 873362, member: 1786”]Is there a “Things You may not know” thread? A thread where we sarcastically log things that posters repeat over and over?

e.g. I never knew @glasagusban had trouble with his ITB[/quote]

Rudi is off to get a ‘slicked back undercut’…again

No, pal. I’m getting it today, previously I spoke about my intention to get it done, I also commented at the time that I needed to add some length to my hair in order to be able to carry it out.

Have we a thread designated for things you could never got into, i.e. fads, trends and scenes that were going around at the time?