The thread bump thread

Chaps, do we have a thread to document dreams? I’ve had two really fucked up ones lately and it’s quite concerning.

Bumped- Lash em out there and we will see if they can be interpreted

@The Big Cheese I have an Irish song I want to post but can’t find the appropriate thread. I wouldn’t classify it as a “Smashing tune” and it’s not a rebel song, just an irish folk type song. What would be the right thread for it?

There is an Irish works of genius thread

It’s not originally an irish song either though. I think it’s a rehash of an american folk song. We’ll go with that thread though and see how it goes.

There is a folk music thread. There may be only one post in it. Also there is an alternative music thread.

Can someone bump the thread documenting business jargon, which outside the walls of a meeting room, would make no sense whatsoever?

Dunno where the new gaa jerseys thread is. If someone finds it can they include this please?

[ATTACH=full]2509[/ATTACH]

Someone Bump the Great Sporting images thread please.

This must be logged :smiley:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBXuSgGWAAAYnXu.jpg

Can someone please bump the relevant thread for members to log travel questions please?
Thank you.

Can anyone bump the thread where I may have been discussing with @balbec[/USER] and [USER=2272]@TheUlteriorMotive rhe policy of taxing/not taxing the fuck out of high earners because they “create jobs/wealth”? Was is to do with the Sinners maybe? Monbiot has a good relevant article today.

What’s the point? You are wrong and you know it.

Stop acting billy big balls balbec.

Article is already posted on the Decent Journalism thread.

Excellent alliteration mate.

Is there a thread to discuss the relative greatness of musicians/bands? I was appalled last night at a friend dismissing Bob Dylan as a musician and songwriter and all round influence on modern music. I maintained he was superior to an more influential than Paul McCartney. @farmerinthecity[/USER]? [USER=129]@Thrawneen?

bob dylan’s songs should always be sang by other people

Sorry mate. Once I see Paul McCartney I realise it isn’t a serious conversation.

Thank you mate.

@carryharry, is there a drugs discussion thread anywhere? Particularly on legalisation/“the war on drugs”? There was a very interesting piece on this on newstalk yesterday.