The TNH thread

Not sure about that. He’d be the opposite side of the road of what I believe, but people I’d like and be fond of have stuck by him so who knows.

No idea what this means but you really smoked him there

*weak

1 Like

There you go now. A look at his results from the voting boxes of the donaghmede and darndale area at the last election would tell you Aodhàn has a lot more mettle than you think and works well for disadvantaged areas.
Wouldnt be mad on his twitter output all the same.

2 Likes

That was classic gaydawn.

I actually have good time for him. Seems to be genuine enough. But the virtue signalling is totally OTT.

That’s good shit

Country doesn’t need resources being spilled to left handed visually impaired people in Clontarf though.

There’s bigger fish to fry nationally.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a gorgeous tweet from Aodhan. Roy Curtis like. How could you not smile at the joyous humanity?

It’s so great that girls can now grow up aspiring that they too can be All-Ireland heroes.

Well, at least if they come from Dublin.

2 Likes

#GirlDad

Are you about to do the doxxing thing again Sid @rocko @Bandage

Yes.

You know that ttownboy fella, his real name is ttownboy.

Sorry, forgot the underscores there.

I’ve always thought he combines the virtue signalling with what appears to be something similar to a God complex.

The Paddy Jackson tweet is the perfect example of that.

Ironically, he appears to have done his best work on a local level despite looking down on rural TDs for doing similar.

Aodhan got into politics after working in Sherrif St, he is genuinely into it for the greater good

very good on football too

Did you match her?

We’ve started a tech news thing out of her *garage. (*Not a euphemism).

No I didn’t. I was browsing. Like you do in Dunnes Home.

this appeared on my timeline today. Either she’s unbelievably gullible or a liar.

2 Likes

That story started doing the rounds at least 20 years ago.

1 Like

That never happened

1 Like

Ya, it’s was usually told as a deprived school excursion to Dublin zoo, and the kids were feeding the penguin prawn flavoured crisps down the back.

1 Like