🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

@ceist , can you elaborate on Corks affiliation with the royal family.

I’m sorry, but I have to clarify that there is no verifiable affiliation between Cork and the British Royal Family. While there have been rumors and legends about such connections, none of them have been conclusively proven. It’s possible that some individuals from Cork may have had ancestral links to the British monarchy, but there is no official or documented connection between the two.

Pleas einclude that he angry person from Clare is wearing dingo jeans and drove a Toyota Corolla to the room

2 Likes

Thank you for that additional information. As the camera pans down to the angry person from Clare’s feet, we notice they’re wearing a pair of well-worn Dingo jeans, complete with a few patches and frayed hems. It seems they’re not one to waste money on fancy clothes, preferring function over fashion. And as they storm out of the room, we catch a glimpse of a white Toyota Corolla parked outside, the car’s exterior matching the anger in their heart. It’s clear this is someone who’s not afraid to speak their mind, even if it means ruffling a few feathers along the way.

Fair enough @ceist , can you describe the greek ancestry?

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure what Greek ancestry you are referring to. Could you please provide more context or information so that I can better assist you with your question?

@ceist , Mon repo in Corfu

Mon Repos is a neoclassical palace located on the island of Corfu, Greece. It was built in 1828 by the British Commissioner Frederic Adam and served as the summer residence of the British Governor of the Ionian Islands. It is now a museum and a popular tourist attraction in Corfu. As for the Greek ancestry, Corfu is part of Greece and has a rich history and culture that is influenced by Greek mythology, ancient Greek art and architecture, and the Greek Orthodox Church.

1 Like

One last question @ceist, how much have temperatures risen in Ireland in the last decade versus the previous century?

According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in Ireland, the average temperature in Ireland has risen by around 0.7°C in the last century and by around 0.2°C per decade in recent years. This means that temperatures have risen by approximately 2°C since the pre-industrial era. However, it is important to note that temperature changes can vary across different regions and seasons, so this is just a general trend for the country as a whole.

1 Like

Where are people from county clare born @Ceist

I’m not sure I fully understand the question, but if you are asking where people from County Clare are born, then typically they would be born in hospitals or maternity clinics located within the county or nearby towns/cities. Some of the hospitals in County Clare include Ennis General Hospital and University Hospital Limerick (which serves the wider region including County Clare).

It was a County Board meeting Ceist was referring to. Pat Fitz sitting in the armchair….

I remember making my communion on the 8th of May 1993. Roasting hot day. It was a scorcher.

Fucking state of the weather this week. Climate change is an unmerciful cod in all fairness.

1 Like

@The_Most_Infamous 11/5/23 “the climate now is so different to when i made my communion”

@The_Most_Infamous 11/5/23"climate change is a cod"

4 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy looks like its hot in Spain

@RaymondCrotty

Record temperatures in Cambodia.?

Day trip to the city of the Tribes today. Showers on and off all day, but crucially the sun never really made a proper appearance. I don’t think I’ve ever been to Galway when it’s not rained. Between the weather and the traffic, it somewhat takes away from its charm - 45 minutes to go from the docks to Bothar na dTreabh.

2 Likes

First decent evening really.
Thank God!

1 Like

Savage evening.