The Weather Thread

Bit rich coming from a guy who I have just proven to be a spoofing propagandist on the very matter.

Two things @Juhniallio gets ultra defensive over, teachers & Librarians

A link to a misleading clickbait indo article is proof of nothing other than how devoid your life is of substance. We’ll see how this one plays out. I won’t believe this til I see it.

And planning decisions and vending machines

Watch your step or I’ll throw the book at you.

I believe that’s four things now. I’m a human manifestation of cattenaccio.

The only thing misleading was the incorrect information you supplied on this thread. I called you on it and I’ve been vindicated.

We should be grateful that he’s not from Cork.

I must be an idiot for wading into another “gas lads” thread (cc @myboyblue) but the article headline is talking about opening up schools at weekends. @Juhniallio clearly said that the days will be made up at Easter. The article confirms his stance:

so the holiday periods maybe reduced by up to 3 days in cases, so the teachers have to go into school during these timetabled holiday breaks.

1 Like

Another slew of warnings for the next few days.

I’m suffering from storm fatigue. I’ll be ignoring all warnings

Only an orange warning ffs.

Did you read the article?

Yes or no?

yes. did you?

I’m not quite sue what you dont understand here or how you think @Juhniallio is wrong when he said they will have to work during the Easter break, which has been confirmed as a possibility by the article you posted.

Yes.

Did you?

The spokesperson also confirmed that schools are not required to reopen at any stage during the school year to make up for the two days that were lost at the start of the week.

fuck sake, you are some stupid cunt. I’m out. Gas lads indeed.

Stupid?

Because I kicked your ass in a debate?

You bitter bastard.

2 Likes

Here, I’ve given you a tae in the mug because you forgot to give yourself one.

2 Likes

Storm Brian already causing serious flooding in the South of the country. Shits going down.

I just can’t get into this one. No interest