The Weather Thread

Beyond epic Sledge. People(with mindsets like Ben and Link) are saying race week will be killed by the recession and no good this year but if anything I’d say the complete opposite is gonna happen. Peoples will be more determined than ever for a massive blow-out and with the sun out it’ll be all guns blazing with women,wine,sunshine and song with some decent racing thrown in to boot. I swear if you were here the last week you’d find it very hard to square what your seeing in the pubs and on the streets with what your reading in the papers and shit re the recession. Just proves if anything Irish peoples deep resolve to party!

Fucking WUM!

Say what you want Flano, but try to disagree with any of the points I made as to why I don’t like Irish weather at the moment, just try!

Also I fail to see how disliking the weather makes me old fashioned, I’m sure 1940s Ireland had some warm Summers also.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Not a fan of this weather in Ireland at all. While a couple of days sun is the business I couldn’t stick weeks or months of a good summer here.

The parks or beaches that Ben walks come all weathers are filled with male cunts wearing flowery three quarter length shorts with no shirts on. Get the fook out of my park.

The southside section of the Dart is full of Northside muffin top working class families with bags of 1c coins for the slots in Bray so that punters coming home from work can’t get a seat.

The smoking areas in boozers are full of non smokers, Bulldoze KPMG actually complained last night about him breathing in my smoke. Prick!

Irish houses generally don’t have air conditioning, this makes for sleepless nights.

This weather just doesn’t suit our culture in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

:smiley: :pint:

Some nightmare wearing a suit in this weather, the office is roasting, the air conditioning doesn’t work properly, what is there to like about this?

I enjoy a day or two of it when I’m not working but trying to do the day to day things is a pain, apart from washing clothes that is, they dry very quick in this weather.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Say what you want Flano, but try to disagree with any of the points I made as to why I don’t like Irish weather at the moment, just try!

Also I fail to see how disliking the weather makes me old fashioned, I’m sure 1940s Ireland had some warm Summers also.[/QUOTE]

I can see the point of this big time. As Bill Hicks said:

Every day, hot and sunny, today, hot and sunny, tomorrow, hot and, for the rest of the… hot and sunny, every single day, hot and sunny. And they love it. “Isn’t great, every day, hot and sunny?” What are you, a fucking lizard? Only reptiles feel that way about this kind of weather. I’m a mammal, I can afford coats, scarves, cappuccino and rosy cheeked women.

You lads need help. Serious help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TkEjpIPeYA

1. Curmudgeon
    a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man.
    my public transport loving neighbor is a curmudgeon.

2. Curmudgeon
    somebody considered to be bad-tempered, disagreeable, or stubborn. A killjoy, a wet blanket
    Benny is a curmudgeon, lets not invite him.

curmudgeon killjoy wet blanket fuck-wit disagreeable

1. Curmudgeon
    Stupendously stubborn know-it-all gits who seem almost religious in saying ‘no’ to anything that does not match their opinions and outlook. Can easily be found in most technical departments of new media companies.

2. Curmudgeon
    A self-opinionated nut case.
    Ben Shermin, nicknamed The Grand Curmudgeon believes that poor manners are a virtue. He is also known as the “Cloaca Maxima”

In some circles, it refers to the male reproductive organ (the penis) and the sorrounding pubic hair
“I trimmed around my curmudgeon, and it looks bigger now”
penis dick cock insult slang

1. curmudgeon
    One friggin’ cute baby.
    Awwww!!! What a curmudgeon!
    baby cutie darling infant charmer

2. curmudgeon
    Extremely blunt object. Mainly used for bludgeoning adversaries.
    I’m going to bash the beaver with my curmudgeon.
    blunt mallet slapjack hammer bash club

Huh?

Anyway Tinnion etc will be happy to know that it’ll be raining come the weekend.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Huh?

Anyway Tinnion etc will be happy to know that it’ll be raining come the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Good, sick of this heat. A celtic (not the team) man like myself wasnt designed for this.

the galatians may disagree:rolleyes:

I chose a great time to take a week off work. Sun blazing today so spent it down on Curracloe beach-fecking class weather.

Fook the Galatians.

what a knobend you are

Lazarus is seeting!

Anyway I’m sitting at my computer at ten to eleven at night, just after an ice cold shower and I’m sweating like a pig because of the lack of air conditioning in Irish houses. This is going to be one restless warm night with little sleep to be had, just like most the weekend. Getting sick of it at this stage and if I see one more scum bag with flowery shorts and a can of Bulmers in his hand I’ll scream.

[quote=“BenShermin”]Lazarus is seeting!

Anyway I’m sitting at my computer at ten to eleven at night, just after an ice cold shower and I’m sweating like a pig because of the lack of air conditioning in Irish houses. This is going to be one restless warm night with little sleep to be had, just like most the weekend. Getting sick of it at this stage and if I see one more scum bag with flowery shorts and a can of Bulmers in his hand I’ll scream.[/QUOTE]

Open your fookin windows

They’re wide open:mad:!

And now a bolloxing alarm has just started to go off, fuck this weather!

Open them wider!

Take a screwdriver to them and take them off the hinges you mean:)!