The Weather Thread

Take 3/4 piriton tablets.

I havent suffered from it in a couple of years but they always did the trick for me.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfkdQF3H6hg

Prime conditions for the black beetle!

the uv levels are fucking unreal today, I came in out of it after an hour and was half scalded

I’m fully scalded. Forgot the suncream going to training.

31 in Manchester as I type. Too hot to sit out.

1 Like

26/27 here pal,

Its lovely.

1 Like

I’d love to be in Galway.

2 Likes

Lovely day in the mid west

10 Likes

A pile of fuckin pikeys landed into Beale with a couple of pony’s and sulkys and proceeded to race up and down the place for a couple of hours with a caddy van following them,Christ I fuckin despise tinkers.

3 Likes

Ballybunion 15 minutes ago

4 Likes

The beaches between Ballyheigue and Banna are better pal.

Can walk them too when the tides out.

Ah no mate, not a hope. Ballybunion is one of the best beaches in the country, it’s got everything you’d want, the only issue is the walk to the beach on a busy day.

They are all lovely spots dont get me wrong but for a bit of peace the other two are far better.

Plus they love their hurling there.

Ah would you fuck off with your too hot to sit out. How hot was it in Florida when you were sitting out last year ?

1 Like

Irish people are fuckin desperate whingy cunts,they’re never happy.

2 Likes

A bit tetchy for some reason?

Tis a crime to be in the office today.

He’s hurting today. He bleeds blue and white. Don’t take it personally. @Fagan_ODowd have a few cuts off me there if it will help go on let it all out maaaaaaaaaan

He’s trying a tiny bit harder than usual alright, putting words into my mouth is nothing unusual but he’s let the standards slip with the seethe on display