The Weather Thread

Its coming for you bro.

The weekend is a terrible time for a storm. it should try coming back again on a Monday

Rain, rain go away, come again another day,
All the children want to play,
Rain, rain, go away

Would you need you head examined to be flying into southern Ireland over the next few days?

You’d be as well off crashing on take off I’d say.

And to think we doubted Mrs O’Sullivan

2 Likes

He’s not home yet. The game is still afoot.

I’m supposed to fly out to Berlin Saturday. Doesn’t look great.

It’s a great city mate. Embrace it.

3 Likes

I certainly will if I get there

Sigh.

Been out all week. School back up for today

Christ on a bike. There’s floods on roads this evening around the Premier County where I’ve never seen them.

To make matters worse, it’s still fucking lashing out there.

Serves us right for black guarding Hotpoint. The Kunt

Sounds like he’s put the entire county on a long cycle in revenge.

Wild night again.

I knew Monday morning that this shit was going to go mental. Hard to beat animals for foresight.

We have a pair of oul’ goats that ramble around the land pucking at fencing but generally behaving in a docile fashion. They’re not allowed into the farmyard itself by the pair of dogs who growl at their appearance and the goats go into reverse.

On Monday they looked into the yard and as the dogs were already in their shed shitting themselves, they navigated the grid and rocked up to the back door, looking up at me for salvation. There’s a phrase we have here about bad corner backs who are caught ball watching with mouths open “goats looking at thunder” …well fuck me I took their side, ran the pair of useless cunts of dogs to their shed and ensconced the goats with hay and water in the “calf-house” for the duration.

They were fine and dandy on Tuesday morning but so were the dogs who swiftly regained status and reclaimed their domain with a sharpish barking contest aimed at the poor goats.

Goats are cerebral animals. And we survived as well.!

18 Likes

They were handing out sandbags in the park depot in Limerick earlier today apparently.

Way too early for that yet…you’d hope.

Should they wait until after it floods? :thinking:

6 Likes

There hasnt been enough rain yet pal.

Its only October.