The Weather Thread

Well over 9 inches here kid
IMG_20171210_115306_868

8 Likes

Have to collect my daughter in Portlaoise. Anyone know what the weather is like up there now?

You’ll be grand, just out of Portlaoise there, easily drivable, snowing away still.

Slow & Steady pal.

Where are you, mate?

It’s a grand there here in the mid west. We had snow all morning but it didn’t stick on account of the ground being flooded from all the rain we had overnight.

Half an inch of snow and Oireland grinds to a halt

Nothing new there.

Has it been a hindrance to you to go through life with your nuts on upside down?

1 Like

and all the excited little kiddies out having the time of their lives in the filthy slush and the moron parents standing there with their phones capturing all the fabulous memories

2 Likes

That was the toll near Ballinasloe. Down to one lane. Artic truck ended up in a field on the other side.

1 Like

Passed a few of them on the m way. Badly needed, the drivable lanes on the m way are getting narrow.

I decided to chance it on the motorbike there.
I fell off.

1 Like

This midlife crisis has got to stop.

1 Like

It’ll stop permanently if he keeps taking the bike out every time it snows

1 Like

Lucky you didn’t make it out onto the road or you could have really hurt yourself

2 Likes

I made it eighteen miles and fell off turning in the driveway of where I was going to.

Did you scuff your denim jacket?

Did you drive from Dunmore east to Fingal today? I’ve the reverse drive early tomorrow morning and am starting to get fearful

No I was in Dublin all day. Small bit of snow in Waterford but a lot on the Carlow and Kilkenny sections of the motorway according to my sources.

1 Like

Am dreading the morning. Roscrea, Thurles and Kilkenny.