The Weather Thread

Sorry for putting a dampener of things there lads, drink on.

throw up yer man cahill’s turning of the year post there for old time sake id say puke, january can be a hoor allright
i found last week savage dark, 20 dec tuesdayi think was unreal altogether, it never got bright at all just a dullness all day
november can be a right dark affair altogether
regarding just downright bad weather, the snows of 09/10 aside i would say yes january is bad, feburary is usually decent for frost and snow but staying bright up till half 5 even 6 takes the edge off

happy christmas BTW

‘Tis fucking wild out.

Cunt of a sun out, had to close the blinds while ateing the Christmas dinner

Blinds in the Caravan? UK reg on it I suppose.

2 Likes

Harry, you are a bit of a patronising old cunt

3 Likes

There’s a fierce amount of water on the roads. Absolutely miserable out.

Frost forecast too.

What class of a cunt is traversing roads at this time of a Christmas night…
Howya Pa…

In fairness plenty of folk based at the parents for the day, got the dinner etc and heading away around this time.

1 Like

I appreciate that dodgy but my inference was aimed elsewhere.

1 Like

Was out visiting relations. Safely ensconced back at the homestead again. Roads mostly deserted though I noted all the Applegreens were open for business earlier.

The cold/wet spell didn’t spoil Barbies poolside party

2 Likes

Topless pool side party, with some other slag thrown down on the ground coked off her face

7 Likes

All laid out beside a pink caravan. Rathkeale is hopping with pool parties at this time of year.

3 Likes

Kick her in the fanny baaarrrrbyeeee

4 Likes

Face down is the only way to end a Christmas Day.

1 Like

Strange weather in Galway today. It’s freezing but the air is so dank and moist that an exhalation of breath is completely invisible.

1 Like

Grand oul stretch in the evenings now. Nearly 5pm and still a bright / twilight sky

Fucking freezing here. Pitch dark. Snow on the hills.