The Weather Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTTdGx_-aGU

Coffee is decent, I don’t like McDonald’s food after 1030am but that sausage and egg muffin is too good, and the hash browns are the best anywhere

1 Like

The chips are lovely. Oreo Mcflurrys are utterly delicious, as are the milkshakes.

1 Like

:astonished::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

She was probably on twitter later that evening.

#metoo

3 Likes

:smile:

Rugby league or Macclesfield

I’d pick the same if I lived there

1 Like

Hup ya boy ya!

lovely clip to the conversation here :clap::clap:
@rocko cancel the improvememts thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exM-5Lr4YAo

not sure if North enough but that’s a lovely film, i watched it about 4 times
very sad in a beautiful way

:open_mouth:

@flattythehurdler
@Tassotti
did ye ever visit any old grounds like Knowsley Road in Liverpool, the old Victoria Ground in Stoke , Boothferry Park in Hull, Valley Parade or the Post Office road in Featherstone?
i cam proudly say i was in Ninian Park once, a terrifying experience

Valley Parade isn’t a bad ground as they go, but Bradford is an awful spot, truly terrible, it would drive you to suicide, there is a another stadium there, odsal stadium, a great ground too

The Huddersfield giants stadium is a great example of a well built stadium of a decent size.
I actually played a match at turf Moor once.
St Helens vs Wigan on good Friday is a game I’ve enjoyed a few times.
Went to Blackpool to watch the footy more than once. A shithole in a shithole.
Oldham keep finding money somehow to spend on theirs but its still not a nice spot.
Never really felt threatened down the leagues. Nearest I game to football hooligans was getting scruffed by shelbourne lads at galway utd in a relegation decider for them when galway went two up. (shelbourne actually won 3-2 in the end).
Been to Knowsley Road.

3 Likes

Game on here now Ger

A serious wind blowing out there.

A bit blowy but nothing hectic.

1 Like

Some proper squalls here on the mainland.

My Dublin 4 penthouse took an absolute battering between 1am and 4am. Thank goodness Celtic Tiger era building regulations seem to have been fully enforced in our instance and we lived to tell the tale of the gale.

2 Likes

Just hope ye never have a fire in the building mate

3 Likes