The Weather Thread

I know things…

In fairness to you Eddie Lenihan you have a great handle on meteorology, wasn’t it the fairies caused the Big Wind of 6th January 1839?

Oh there’s nothing surer than t’was the work of the little people.

2 Likes

True to be sure they are very active the night of the Epihany. And you’d see the spit on the Sally bush where the Munster fairies would be fighting the ones from Connacht.

That was a badgers funeral ffs.

It’s snowing with proper snow in Limerick

Bollox. I’m heading back there today.

What’s it like in KK mike. I’m hitting the road soon

I was in west lmk late last night and driving home about 1.30 it started snowing v heavily. Thought no way it coukd stick though road was so wet. Its completely white outside my window now anyway

Snowed heavily out here for 10 minutes but gone again now and brightened up

It’s not too bad Fagan. We had a smattering overnight. But nothing serious. It’s cold but should be ok. Fine and bright with no clouds.

1 Like

Good fall of snow/hail in mid mid west limerick last night.Couple of inches on the ground.

Just stopped snowing in Cork South Central…

Very windy here but there’s snow falling too. Wouldn’t be calling it a Blizzard like :rofl:

Is it that bad back there? The uncle has just rang to say not to even attempt driving

Ah it’s not that bad. It’s begin to brighten up now. Still cool though. Don’t drive like an idiot and you’ll be grand

Ah loOK it suits now not to travel. I was going back on my own for the match next weekend anyway. We can make a night of it now and stay over

I suppose if it snows in Dublin a state of emergency will be declared?

1 Like

Snow on all high ground south of Killeshin on the route de soleil

Nothing north of that?