The Weather Thread

Lovely. Meeting in Dublin 1/2 9 Tuesday morning

Who is they bud?

If you don’t know that by now, I can’t help you.

2 Likes

There is no red warning in place yet but I do predict some areas of the country will be under a red warning come Thursday / Friday.

Jesus lads that was an absolutely glorious day. :sunglasses:

Not a massive amount of snow predicted for the week but if it stays below zero thru till Friday the roads will be fairly tashty.

Are you mad? At the moment it looks like Thursday through Friday will dump the most snow the Midwest has gotten in recent memory.

Yerra they couldn’t possibly know what the weather will be like by Thursday.

Hadn’t heard anything about snow later in the week. Just that they were giving extremely low temperatures thru till Friday, but not necessarily much precipitation, with most snow to fall in the east.

1 Like

Things will firm up in the next couple of days but at the moment it’s looking like serious snow fall for the south, but could change quickly.

1 Like

Tuesday to Saturday will be a winter wonderland

Huzzah

I’ll believe it when I see it, a change in winds could change everything.

1 Like

This lad will be flat out all week

1 Like

The beast from the East is knocking on our doors and you are out of action with the sniffles, you need to man up asap

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/what-beast-east-reach-dublin-14334033

I’ve turned my bedroom into a fort. #beastfromtheeast

Ah deadly. I played that game with my kids this morning.

Wind has dropped completely, erry out there tonight. :astonished:

Jaysus lads its sounds like we are going to get hammered this week. Some lad from carlow weather station reckons we could be in for a snow storm on thursday night.

Class

A snowstorm on the East coast, this is the end of days. The country is going to grind to a halt. :slight_smile:

Have been following this alright. There is a storm brewing down around the bay of Biscay it will have one of two effects from what I’ve seen. 1 is if it keeps the cold circulating and with the wind it’ll bring massively precipitation. Causing blizzard like conditions . Or it will pull the warm front up and it’ll raise temps and piss rain all over the snow we will already have melting it all.

1 Like