The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

I’m going to WFH tomorrow.
Have a few things I need to hands on Wednesday so will be the in office and will alternate my days between the office and home from there.

Do you have to go in? Would a phone call not suffice for a few weeks

Ah I’d go fucking nuts chief.

3 Likes

best of luck

what business are you in by the way? maybe people on here might use you when all this ies down

4 Likes

Good luck mate.

2 Likes

Ah you don’t come this way so. You’d be welcome here any time for a cuppa if you were

1 Like

Ah it won’t break us. Have all the juniors past secondary so moving on. My business mate has a big family wedding planned for 3 months time and his family is starting to stress big time.

7 Likes

No not really. Managers under savage pressure in supermarkets these days

1 Like

One for another day, thanks

1 Like

Ah I get up that way the odd time.

1 Like

WFH tomorrow. May go in later in week but we’ve told all staff to WFH this week. Not sure how much will be happening to be honest.

How are companies going to pay wages in 6 weeks time?

4 Likes

WFH until March 30 at least missus in a tricky situation is FC for a pub group and has to issue a pile of letters for a few hundred in the morning who are temporarily laid off. She will be busy for a week or so and then will be in the same boat. Worrying times but this will effect practically everyone so we just have to take it on the chin.

5 Likes

Best of luck.

1 Like

The only comport is there’s loads in similar boats. Best of luck BOD.

1 Like

That’s the one thing about this compared to the last crash. Pretty much everyone is going to be in this one together.

4 Likes

I am on annual leave tomorrow, booked months ago,

I’ll head into work on Wednesday and see what the craic is. I was waiting for IT to get back to me re allowing remote access which is nearly there.

I work in healthcare so to be completely honest, my job is right down the bottom of the priority list at the moment,

3 Likes

Hes from Limerick he is either leasing a pub a chipper or a car wash

1 Like

Best of luck

I’m sure you’ve had medical advice but you really shouldn’t be working. Is there anyway for you to work from home or take time off?