The Winning Streak Thread

1 Like

My old man has said, at least once, most Saturday nights for the last 20 years "wouldn’t you be disappointed with 30 or 40 grand after going all the way to Dublin "

6 Likes

Bandageesque

1 Like

My mother says similar. She reckons after you’d paid for the bus to bring the crowd up and give them drink for the day, it wouldn’t be worth your while.

2 Likes

I was having dinner in the golf club last night when a fella came up from the beach bollock naked and streaked across the ninth green committing an unspeakable act with the flag all in full view of the diners and then disappeared.

13 Likes

Ha I was out playing my club one good Friday evening when I happened upon one of the par 3s in the middle of the course and comatosed across the middle of the green was a middle aged woman, full as a bingo bus. It was the strangest thing I’ve come across on a golf course until your man’s “winning streak”

1 Like

An obese African priest is the first contestant on the new series. Start as you mean to go on :clap:

The hack of this langer

Marty is an awful dickhead

Fuck off

The state of that bird who presents this.

She’d get it in spades mattie

5 Likes

70k, a holiday and a wheel spin for Liz. Some haul. Great excitement there, worth the licence fee for those few minutes alone

2 Likes

A real woman. Beautiful inside and out

1 Like

WTF?

@Rocko are you going to allow this ?

4 Likes

He is just trying to be trusted edgy

Fair play to Liz, a hard earned 93k in total.

His condescension to Kevin was sickening.

Is it the lovely Sinead?
A true beauty.

1 Like

She used to have a laugh like Dustin the turkey but they must have sorted her out.