The Woeful Sports Journalists Thread

The Daily Mail is the most visited English news website in the world. Depressing thought of the day.

1 Like

Tits sell.

You have a lot of “friends” who do a lot of different niche things.

Arguably the greatest newspaper in the world.

Typical. Losing on whatever dumb point you made so now you are moving the goalposts. Standard Nembo procedure.

1 Like

I just added another word in mate, that seems to bother you.

You did, I know. And some quotation marks. You changed your earlier assertion in an attempt to strengthen your position. You moved the goalposts.

Don’t worry mate, we understand that this is your standard practice at this stage, I’m just pointing it out.

I strengthened my position - yes, I did.

My statement stands, it’s an observation that obviously needles you enough to contend and protest it.

I wonder did mbb dream of apending every waking minute making inane useless comments on the internet.

You have to laugh at some fellas, they lack any form of self-conscience.

9 Likes

:grinning:

I know you did, I pointed out that you did, by moving the goalposts. I’m glad you acknowledged it.

If you read back carefully you might notice I never contended or protested your statement. I do have a lot friends that do a lot of different things. I agreed with you.

I never dreamed of appending anything :confused:

I dreamed of winning All Ireland’s with Laois and being the best goddamn Fireman I could be. I only achieved 25% of those dreams :pensive:

It’s not moving the goalposts as we are still talking about the same situation only I have further strengthened and developed my observation.

That was @Appendage s dream I think.

1 Like

Appendage can dream his own fucking dreams so.

Also, can you tell me how one achieves self conscience?

I can’t.

Tweet Enda McNulty, pal. He’s the man for the job.

I wonder can of the 5 boys who have erroneously liked kevs post explain?

You made an odd sort of observation. I agreed with it, such as it was. You then moved the goalposts. You were trying to be contrary I suppose. Anyway it’s not an issue, it’s just what you do, and I’m glad you acknowledged it. Carry on.

Job? If work was in the bed, that cunt would sleep under it.