The Woeful Sports Journalists Thread

It wasn’t an odd observation.

He’s a guru of the human mind.

he’d get some hop out of a few of the great minds on here I’d say.

It was kid, I’ve already pointed out why. Lots of people have many friends who do different things. I’m sorry that you have so few friends, or alternatively so many friends that all do the same thing, that you felt it noteworthy to comment on.

Lots of people?

That’s what I said.

Quite a throwaway unqualified comment.

There’s one of these articles on independent.ie today about McGregor and the €1 coin.

The simpleton author starts with:

“It’s something that will never happen (and rightly so)…”

(and rightly so) :laughing:

Keith Duggan just about every week. He’s obsessed with Mayo football. Last Saturday there was a three quarter page piece on Cillian O’Connor. This Saturday there’s an article on ‘Mayo and their Achilles heel’.

Keith Duggan is decidedly unwoeful.

2 Likes

Duggan is like Humphries (in professional capacity only). Capable of great writing but after years of columns he has been prone to more and more lazy ones.

1 Like

Yes another absolutely dreadful piece from John Allen. He should just be told to stop.

Did some 12 year old write that ?

Mullane telling the Tipp lads the 5 ways to beat Kilkenny. Goway Mullane you fuckin spoofer, the fuck would you know about beating Kilkenny in an All Ireland?

4 Likes

Plenty fellas here will give an opinion as well and they wouldn’t know whether the ball was stuffed or pumped. Mullane could have a rake of medals only for a tragic accident of birth.

2 Likes

Thats a clamping

1 Like

Plenty of lads on here would have a rake of medals too but for a tragic accident of birth*

*being born useless cunts

3 Likes

Fuck, I should probably have had geography mentioned in my post.

How many lads on here are writing in the Irish Independent today would you say?

I suspect mullane should be in inverted commas in your original statement