The Woeful Sports Journalists Thread

Lol

doesn’t he know its a british sport

I think Parkinson mentioned that tweet on the podcast yesterday.

1 Like

Think it got an airing on The Sunday Game as well, in between ex and current hurlers going “God wot a gr8 game! #hurling

1 Like

Must say that I enjoyed the Examiner Sport’s section immensely yesterday.

1 Like

I bought it but was too sick to read it . This evening will be grand .

Arent you in New York?:joy:

He should get out of that kip called Dublin.

I was. They have things called aero planes now. You can travel to different parts of the world.

2 Likes

:grinning:

the roaster reading the Oirish examiner on the “aero plane”

1 Like

On the Ryanair last night yeah. I couldn’t find Gazetta della sport in Dubbalin.

1 Like

Through the mists of time, undimmed by the fog of passing years, we remember the unbending titans of '83: The 12 Apostles, cultivated advocates of the Gospel according to Heffo, proclaimg the good news of Dublin ressurected, a Sky Blue Easter, the stone pushed away, Anna Livia risen from the dead. Hallelujah. Dublin, my friends, is our religion, the theological wonderland in which we bask, the sporting altar at which we reverently bow. Jim Gavin, nuncio of the gods; Fenton, Kilkenny and Mccarthy, three wise giants following the September star; The Hill, a raptured basilica. Into this palace of prayer, for the first time in 35 summers come Galway, cattle advamcing toward the abbatoir stunbolt. Then it was the 12 Apostles, tonight, as dusk falls on our holy city, it is, for the men of the Tribe, the last supper. Light a candle and thank divinity for where it was you were born. Dublin, keeper of my soul. Ath Cliath abu.

3 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

:man_facepalming::grin:

1 Like

Who came up with this shit?

Roy Curtis is the inference anyway

Does he really circulate that shite himself @Spidey or is it from an article he wrote

He bangs it around on text before every Dublin championship game. You could say it’s a little tradition of his.
Not the worst scout - he’ll be found swamping in Briodys after the game.

1 Like

I knew it had to be Curtis,he’s fuckin woeful.This thread was made for him.

1 Like

Roy the boy at it again.

4 Likes

Jesus, Curtis spouts some absolute bollocks.

Makes Vincent Hogan seem normal.

1 Like