The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Does this affect woo girls?

1 Like

Would it be racist to ask a few of the daoine bui to work from home until things settle down?

Wuhan in lockdown.

Nature hitting back at the polluters?

You’d want your head examined to be trusting the Chinese on this. I’m sure the trolley queues in Urumqi are small after all the executions.

The outbreak has been traced to a seafood market in Wuhan. Among the “seafood” for sale at this market are wolves, civet cats (responsible for SARs outbreak), camels, dogs and peacocks.

That says it all

7 Likes

Dem cunts would ate anything.

You wont be saying that if you die from the Wu Han virus man!!!

i am led to believe that the members of the labour party who participated in the illegal pestering of rush main street in the last 72 hours were carrying the Wuhan virus with them in small viles. . Duncan Smith has yet to deny this

1 Like

Vials

no i meant that they were carrying the virus with them as the small vile labour party supporters accompanying them had contracted the virus. these are the ‘small viles’ i referred to and is a well known local phrase used for labour supporters, similar to ‘blueshirts’, ‘shinners’ etc
if you knew anything about the labour party in fingal this would have made sense straight away.

4 Likes

Have ye eschewed punctuation entirely in Fingal now?

The year of the rat celebrations have been cancelled.

I wonder how many of us will be left here on TFK once the contagion has swept the globe?

Will I be alive to find out?

Lad is isolation in RVH Belfast. Just flew in from wuhan at the weekend. Best of luck lads.

Given most of the lads here hate human interaction we’ll probably be called upon to repopulate the world post the Wuhan Apocalypse. The Greens will be raging as their vote will collapse now climate change is solved

4 Likes

I often wonder how to best survive a zombie apocalypse if it ever struck Ireland. Now that I’ve moved to Dublin I’m pretty fucked, I’d never get out. Sliabh Iarain or however it’s spelt in Co. Leitrim might be a good bet, the Wicklow Mountains also. If you want somewhere completely detached from the outside world maybe try to get to one of the islands, or Sidney’s house. But the M50 would be carnage and I have no escape plan.

I think about this a lot.

I used to head to the fir trees in strabane the odd Saturday night. The zombie apocalypse has lost it’s fearsomemess