The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Something some bit positive to throw out there mate. Nothing more than that, unfortunately.

1 Like

Itā€™s either that or some aid package or both

I hope the aid package isnt debt based. For me that would be disgraceful.

Not to mention the English Minister for Health compared to Harris last night.

1 Like

Iā€™ve created a new topic for debates on UK and US policies and associated predictions. This topic is a mess to read and wade through when itā€™s a mixture of news and opinion and recycled opinion.

Those debates have merit but better off on their own topic.

22 Likes

Fuck up or Iā€™ll batter you

Itā€™d have been a more efficient use of her and our time if she just told the uk public to just FOAD

I hope @flattythehurdler has the Currach ready.

2 Likes

I reckon we will see a more aggressive lockdown from tonight

Yes, we need more filth, our lads are far too nice.

And ye got a na piarsaigh man. Ye must be fair soft above

Weā€™re actively testing as many people as we can apparently. Or thatā€™s the intention anyway. Might mean we have more positives with mild symptoms, but also probably means our infection rate % will seem lower because weā€™re testing more than the UK for example (where itā€™s hospital only).

2 Likes

1 Like

Ye wonā€™t get a chance this year. Yell have to be at least 2 meters away from the man with the ball

1 Like

Dā€™ya Ken me?

Coefficient of variation; small increases in small numbers will always show high percentage increase. The real data is in the confirmed number , theres too many other variables in play to apply loose percentages to what is an exponential growth factor.

1 Like

Must be a lot harder for Italians and Spanish to contain as they would have a lot more living on top of each other in apartment blocks?..

deployed to do what?

Keep the footix from trashing the Ratoath Inn

2 Likes