The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

She’s hardly single? I thought one of those unfunny podcasting tipp cunts was riding her

I’ve no idea what her current status is. It’s been about 6 months since I swiped right I’d say.

5 Likes

Still hope there mate. She might have forgotten her password.

1 Like

So you’re saying theres a chance…

The Corona virus has been a godsend for the casual racists amongst us, judging by the various Twitter and Whatsapp videos going viral

Did you see the one with the ducklings?

/original/3X/0/6/06d73bdfe51750a0bc8258d08b6d9ccfc108dd9e.MP4

/original/3X/4/4/4462b7f3ced12444aeb622c0ca01043c7710ee83.MP4

/original/3X/1/6/1694dcc746e7c7cff0f86655cca0ee27293f1094.MP4

Microsoft are offering companies 6 months free access to the premium version of Teams to assist with working from home (and the fact companies are unlikely to cancel once staff get familiar with it).

3 Likes

Teams is decent tbf.

1 Like

Yep, was dragged into using it recently and it’s useful.

You are pulling up videos from swine flu and bird flu now :sweat_smile:

That’s the kind of shite that’s flying around on WhatsApp at the moment. That’s all I was trying to show. Also, the poor ickle duckling crayturs, godhelpus.

Sure male chicks are fed into a meat grinder on birth as standard

Gort N.S closed cc @maroonandwhite

Are ye going to let Fitzy into the county or have ye a quarantined pitch set aside for training?

1 Like

Teachers are just looking for a few days off at this stage

Loons on Twitter having a go at Trump because he cast doubt on the WHO mortality rate of 3.4%

The WHO have already said that at least 80% of cases are mild and obviously these people will never go to a doctor or be tested. The mortality rate can only be based off the number of confirmed cases, which is at most 20% of infections. Obviously the mortality rate varies by age group, prior health of the patient, etc.

Based on the above the true morality rate is probably around 0.7%.