The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Youseā€™ll be glad of Trumpā€™s chlorinated chicken soon enough

The lock down is inevitable. Better to do it sooner rather than later. This event will change the world.

Did you rent a place or what

It has changed the world

No

No. Just stored separately from the gun.

id rather die than live in Kerry.

Someone will have to stay and mind the lads trying to eat each otherā€™s brains.

You used to say that about Cark

I still do.

1 Like

We are neighbours now.

If youā€™re on the front line for the next while, massive respect and god speed.

4 Likes

Brandon is the most beautiful place in the world. Itā€™s a complete escape.

Itā€™ll be grand lads. The aul police/army state isnt possible in this country.

1 Like

Are you staying on the front line?

I thought you were a nordie. I think we have to keep them under lock and key, or maybe thatā€™s just the bolt?
I was thinking of getting a .22 gas powered yoke, just for the hell of it.

The landscape here is comforting

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t they do it Monday evening or Tuesday evening?

A lot of people currently hunkering down this weekend, getting ready to work from home or take a day off Monday, then off Tuesday for St Patrickā€™s Day. Seems a bit mad to wait til Wednesday evening to lockdown when a lot of people would have gone towork.

Iā€™d say following the Temple Bar pub video and Simon Harris tweeting it could comes sooner. How the fuck can morale or energy keep going within hospitals/health service or them to be mentally prepared when they see gobshites on the lash in packed pubs with this shit storm on the way.

3 Likes

Which I mostly adhere to

Itā€™s beautiful. You surely know Peter? The yarn about him and cillian Murphy is the best story of all time. Nothing tops it.