The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

2 Likes

In fairness Iā€™d say every town and village in Ireland has rumours of ā€œconfirmed casesā€ that most people believe to be true

Korea released the area of confirmed cases and it had a positive impact.

The lads on Boards will be seething with that

2 Likes

I abandoned Kerry. Remoteness would have been my enemy in a prolonged travel restricted lockdown.

Are you back in Cork?

Back home man.

I donā€™t think the cultures are comparable

Waterfords lucky number.

Waterford 2-23
Tipperary 3-12

2 Likes

Maybe, but people need a dose of reality. Plenty of people going around as if it wonā€™t be them.

Didnā€™t they actually release the identity of patients. One lady got dogā€™s abuse on social media iirc.

The West doing great. 0 new cases. Yer man in Glenamaddy is doing a bang up job.

1 Like

Our estate is only allowing their kids out to play one family at a time.

1 Like

The residents WhatsApp group must be great craic. ā€œBring in that little bollix Johnny, heā€™s after having fifteen minutesā€

1 Like

I think they are being vague with areas to try and impact as many people as possible. Itā€™s probably robbing peter to pay paul. If they were specific and mentioned areas, 0 confirmed cases would mean people fuck acted. Keeping it vague means enough people will probably act responsibly

Who is enforcing that?

Nobody, its organic. When one goes in, another goes out. Nobody is doing the dog on it.

Itā€™s a sign that people are taking it seriously and its very encouraging

Sure they only ride the women next door and everyone else is two miles away. No flu is hardy enough for that

When this is over and ā€œthe internetā€ and ā€œsocial mediaā€ are talking about ā€œheroesā€ such as models who post pics without makeup, or random tv presenters who come out as gay, what should be pointed out are the nurses and doctors around the world dealing with this. They are the real heroes.

21 Likes