The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

They never bothered too much about hygiene before

Somalia are handling the crisis briliantly, Just one case in a population of nearly 15 million.

They are putting the rest of the world to shame.

That’s not my logic, now, its @anon7035031’s. :grin:

Leo is addressing the nation on the news at 9.

Limerick based it says.

Not in the headline it doesn’t

Full lockdown and the army deployed

From all the data I’ve read everything will be back to normal within 6-8 weeks provided we go into lock down. They are going back to work in Wuhan already. They are flying it. The quicker we move the quicker we are out.

Yeah that’s a stretch

1 Like

Your predictions of 12-18 months are miles off.

I was told by someone working there they’d have a vaccine by April but I didn’t believe them.

Varadkar is a gem compared to that latchiko across the channel

1 Like

That’s like saying that my prediction that Dublin will win the All-Ireland football championship in 2021 is “miles off”.

You’ve already said that this thing was fizzling out, so you’ve already been miles off in a prediction.

Well one of them is definitely wrong

How so?

Told ye to get set for the Christmas lads. But would ye listen? No ye fucking latchos.

1 Like

If this thing goes another 12 or 18 months there’ll be no 2021 AI champions

If it goes another 12-15 months, a 2021 All-Ireland football championship would definitely take place. If it lasted 18 months, which is September 2021, there would very likely be an All-Ireland football championship squeezed in, possibly on a knockout format.

When restrictions are lifted people will be itching for live sport and the GAA will definitely be itching for cash.