These Yanks are really smart

Check this shit out.

Win a war me hole, they haven’t won a war in 60 years.

Some would argue it’s alot longer than that Kev.

Well in fairness i think we’d all be blonde and built like cyborgs if we left it to the French and Brits. So i’ll give them that. The main problem with it was it made them way too cocky from WW2.

I don’t really think the Americans would have done it without the French, Brits, Russians and resistance forces throughout Europe either Kev.
I’d have more of an issue with the mass murder of over 200,000 civillians in order to gain a surrender from Japan.

True, but lets not get into it.

I wonder sometimes what Fascist Europe would be like now. I keep thinking it would be something what the US will be in about 10 years.

There would have just been less messing out of Hitler, and we’d have no Israel.

I’m for turning Mullach, i’m definitely for turning.

The Russians won WW2. The German advance never recovered from its losses out east. The Yanks came along for the victory lap.

The Brits deserve huge credit for standing up to Hitler. The Irish stance on neutrality both then and now is a cop out of epic proportions.

They took care of business. Bomb the fucks.

[quote=“KIB man, post: 460510”]
. The Irish stance on neutrality both then and now is a cop out of epic proportions.
[/quote]What would you have had us done? :rolleyes:

Was Hitler not in the process of killing off all the gypsies?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 460513”]
Was Hitler not in the process of killing off all the gypsies?
[/quote]Hitler had a couple of good ideas but alot of bad ones too…

Jews, gypsies and romans…i think.

I’m sure you could say the same about Thomas Edison.

When you put it like that, I’m a bit disappointed in the outcome.

Sitting in a bar in Donostia, there’s a yank couple beside us and the Spain Tunisia match is on TV.

The man just remarked to his partner “both these nations are playing a super defensive game”

That’s the kind of talk that you’d regularly get here of a Sunday evening/night between September and early February

2 Likes