Things I learned today (Part 1)

I never knew Abraham Lincoln said this

3 Likes

Snooker player Steve Davis is an intelligent dance music DJ and will be DJing at Castlepalooza.

2 Likes

The Dr who invented to Heimlich Manouver (Dr Heimlich), is 96 years old and recently saved the life of a woman who was choking in a restaurant. It was his first time using it in an emergency situation.

5 Likes

I wonder did they all stand by and watch this auld lad have a go, Patron 1:ā€œI think she is actually dyingā€ā€¦Patron 2:" ah no let him have another chance I have got to get pic of this for facebook! Think of all the easy likes!"

3 Likes

ā€˜Do you think he needs some help?ā€™

ā€˜Iā€™m sure Dr Heimlich knows what heā€™s at darlingā€™

Pat Dolan is Shane Longā€™s agent

Federici was a member of the E-Street band

1 Like

He played at bloc there recently. Blew the roof off the place with good hard techno

Thatā€™s unreal. Amazing that he could juggle touring and training / matches

There is an electorate in inner city Melbourne called Batman.

McAteer and Bowe found guilty in Anglo trial

A dagger, buried with tutenkhamun long, thought to be made of iron, was a subject of controversy for decades, as iron manufacture was not a feature of Egyptian culture at that time.
It has just been shown to have been made from a meteorite.

3 Likes

Cunts - both. A pair of fat-headed fuckers who thought they were above the law.

In the case of Bowe - Iā€™d give that cunt circa 20 on hard time. The bastard guffawing with that Superkunt (Drummer) as the ship was holed below the bowā€¦

Or given to him by Aliens. The Egyptians have some serious links to Aliens.

5 Likes

We might need a ā€˜Things I learned from Tomb Raiderā€™ thread for stuff like this.

Two fucking mugs. This loan & Seanie Fitz hiding his directors loans were the smoking guns. They would have gotten away with everything else.

I saw a program on the history channel about it so it must be true.

All joking aside the Egyptians knew their space stuff

1 Like

Moses fucked them gippos up bigtime

There is some story about the pyramids at Giza corresponding to a very similar set of ā€œstructuresā€ on Mars