Things I learned today (Part 1)

Take that on board bud all learning :thinking:

Ah now Iā€™m so upset

Wasnā€™t the examiner it was twitter and it must be soooooooo hard to Google it I mean feck it could take all of 5 seconds,of course thatā€™s for normal ppl

you can copy the twitter link too, if you do that it will post up here as an article on twitter. same process as the news outlets website details, copy the link address and paste in here.

Wouldnā€™t call it smarmy just shows lack of breeding, anyway to make us all happy Iā€™ve the little man on ignore

fair enough, if you found it to be lack of breeding. Just trying to give you a hand. Take it whatever way you want.

Also had to put little birdie on ignore make life easier pity itā€™s only 4 months though,then again if theyā€™re bold boys again after the ignore time finished Iā€™ll have no other choice but to send them major hugsā€‹:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Could post up a few screenshots of the process in action?

he has me on ignore so would be a waste of time. Considering the amount of time wasted on here anyway, trying to screenshot and explain to someone how to post a link would surely top it all. Particularly to someone who has you on ignore.

I tried to show him how to do it before, he might as well be looking into a field of thistles.

1 Like

Vatican City have a national soccer team. It was managed by Giovanna Trappatoni in 2010 while he was also manager of Ireland. Surely a table quz question in that somewhere.

Likeā€¦who was manager of the Vatican City football team in 2010?

19 Likes

Walter Smith?

1 Like

I was thinking more along the lines of which manager managed 2 world ranked international soccerball teams at the same time in 2010 but anyway, have your nice post and away you go

Venice is fucked lads

1 Like

Youā€™d want your head examined going there in the middle of summer. Absolutely wedged.

1 Like

Pope John Paul Iā€™d say, he was a goalie, Benedict couldnā€™t inspire anybody, like Fanning with a cassock

Football player mannequins have tatts

2 Likes

Why?

The streets are flooded