Things I learned today (Part 1)

I didnt know that

Would I be correct in thinking he was involved in an ā€œincidentā€ wan time that involved two straight reds about sixty seconds into the county final?

That would be correct. That was around 2011 yea?

It would. I happened to be looking straight at the whole sorry saga. :joy:
Manly hurling.

Itā€™s the last ever day of Aertel, 221,170 :sweat:

They saved a good few euros on their cost cutting measures there Iā€™d say.

Aertel will be closed down by the time itā€™s news page updates with news of Aertelā€™s closure

I wasnā€™t too far away from said incident. Stupid really. We play them again this Saturday. God only knows what the pitch will be like considering itā€™s been unplayable the past two weekends and the rain hasnā€™t stopped since.

Some amount of rain today.
Best of luck with it. Ye are a great club.
It was unbelievably stupid on both parts. Neighbours the two lads iirc.

Burger king wanted to market their products to a football audience but didnt want to pay the price of sponsoring a premiership side.

Instead they sponsored Stevenage for buttons and created a competition in Fifa 19 for gamers to try and win the champions league with Stevenage so that hundreds of thousands of gamers would see their sponsored kit

1 Like

They have a version of Aertel in Germany

Gertel

1 Like

Aertel didnā€™t stop being a thing 10 to 15 years ago

Sead Kolasinac is a ballsy cunt

1 Like

The two lads were dancing backwards the moment they laid eyes on the big roid head

1 Like

Is he poking him with a knitting needle?

Thereā€™s an Amish community in Waterford.

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.thejournal.ie/amish-mennonite-community-dunmore-waterford-3340453-Apr2017/%3Famp=1

There is indeed. They own a garage/shop on the road to Dunmore and sell their own home baked cakes there. Lovely people even if they despair of us heathens. They donā€™t sell tobacco alcohol or open on Sunday. On the other hand they openly deal in diesel.

I heard the bread is meant to be top notch altogether.

They are savage bakers.

1 Like