Things I learned today (Part 1)

It’s fucking awful. Many moons ago back in a house party around 3 am and that’s all they had and I walked home as I couldn’t stomach it.

4 Likes

Mighty tack

Business rates are about the same in larne as central london. Price of a pint is more in belfast than London at about 4.20, Average price of a pint in wales is 2.20

1 Like

I can’t help but feel that you need to work on this story a bit mate. It’s not great in all honesty.

1 Like

It’s not a celeb I spotted story bro. I was happy to stay and run amuck but drinking sawdust actually forced me to leave the Blanch Berghain and go home for 3:10am much to the delight of Mrs Spidey

2 Likes

Ildefons Lima who scored for Andorra v Ireland in 2001 is still in their squad for today’s game at the age of 41.

1 Like

Dickie Murphy only ever sent 1 player off in an intercounty championship match during his refereeing career.

Anyone want to hazard a guess who it was?

1 Like

Hegarty

Which one?

Dickie, like all Wexford refs, instinctively understands the ebb and flow of the game and doesn’t want to take centre stage.

1 Like

When I worked in the offie, Carling was consistently our biggest seller, in every branch I worked in. I can only assume as it was so cheap. We used order 30 cases of the pish every week. Bud would have been a close second. Heineken a distant third.

Kevin Sharkey accepts bitcoin so he does

1 Like

Limerick Shams better start behaving themselves and don’t fuck up the reopening for the rest of us.Id nearly go so far as banning their Hurling/rugby team as a public health measure.

The fuckn place is riddled with the VIRUS.

Its not the people it’s the public health misinformation coming out of the place. Why is cork never mentioned? They are too cute not to give cork a bad name

The gentleman doth protest too much

Disgraced former 2fm jock Eoghan McDermott has a fiancĂŠ. I always assumed he was gay.

In 1978, renouned South African born music producer Mutt Lange wrote and produced Ipswich Town’s FA Cup final single “Ipswich Get That Goal”. His connection with the club being due to their South Africa-born player Colin Viljoen.

1 Like

In early 2007, the NFL introduced the 88 plan. Named for John Mackey’s jersey number (one of the first high profile ex players to suffer dementia) the plan provides $88,000 per year for nursing home care and up to $50,000 annually for adult day care for former NFL players, suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s.

1979 Formula 1 Drivers Champion, Jody Scheckter is now an organic Buffalo farmer in Hampshire, England.

2 Likes