Things I learned today (Part 1)

Oooft :grin::grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Angel Gomes, the 16-year-old touted as the next big thing at Manchester United, is a cousin of former Manchester United player Nani.

Bit young to be a manager you’d think.

Yes.

I would alright. I suppose I’d tend to focus more on real news, such as Macron’s policies etc, and hadn’t picked up on the racy teacher/student angle that the likes of the village idiot here would be drooling over and posting links from independent woman about.

1 Like

Oooofffffffft

1 Like

He didn’t notice the president of France is a sick pervert. No surprises there

2 Likes

Would you ever fuck off with yourself. You couldn’t read an article about Macron in the last two months but that this was mentioned.

1 Like

Not in the reports I was reading.

Who is this Macron chap?

How did Twitter react to this news Tasotti ?

Jersey manufacturer

Hahahahaha

Glen Campbell was in the Beach Boys

Scott Sinclair is engaged to Helen Flanagan who played Rosie Webster

2 Likes

He’s also the father of her child.

I’ve won $880,000 in the New York lottery apparently. Just a matter of sending off the bank details.
Do people actually still fall for this shit?

They send out literally millions of those emails everyday, they only need a tiny success rate to make a few bob.

It’s a victimless crime really. Some Russian or Nigerian lad makes a few bob, the bank customer is refunded and the bank claims off insurance.

1 Like

This is the first one I’ve gotten in ages. I just thought people had copped on to it at this stage

I know someone who was scammed a few months back by a phone call purporting to be from their bank and who proceeded to unwittingly transfer money to the fraudster. The bank didn’t refund them.