Things I learned today (Part 1)

Japan sells more adult nappies then baby nappies.

Pension time bomb has hit

4 Likes

I wouldnt be certain they’re all pensioners, the fucking deviant cunts.

5 Likes

+1, the Japs are a kinky shower.

If direct rule is imposed on the six counties, Arlene Foster automatically loses the leadership of the DUP and the leader must be one of the 10 MPs in Westminster.

1 Like

Ry Cooder was in Captain Beefhearts band

1 Like

Paul Kimmage sold match programmes in the rain before the 1973 All Ireland Hurling final. He didn’t sell many and did not enjoy the experience.

Some Japanese lad was just arrested after tge coppers found 9 dismembered bodies in his flat.
No mention of nappies as yet.

South africa is as safe and secure as Ireland, and has cities the equal of France.
This is actually a revelation.

Yeah but it full of darkies.

France?

2 Likes

The 10 people killed in a gun attack on a Taxi union leader in Ladysmith earlier today would probably disagree.
If they weren’t dead that is.

I suspect they would. But it’s all there in the report.
In black and white.

The French darkies are nice ie. the Moroccan ladies. However the SA darkies are a little too murderous and thieving for me.

Apparently the recently reopened PUC requires a great deal of work to bring it up to RWC standard.

2 Likes

Did @caoimhaoin not tell us this month’s ago?

1 Like

They only toured it when it was still a building site

Tonight is the first time Real Madrid wil play at Wembley .

If you own a property rented out on Air BNB the biggest pro rata return on your nightly rate from any capital investment is a hairdryer

Former English premier league referee Dermot Gallagher is Irish. He just called himself a Dublin boy in an interview on BBC news discussing the peno in the norths game last night.

Ah here. How’d you not know that