Things I learned today (Part 1)

NBA players mostly wear leggings these days… Did not know that

Jon Voight’s brother Chip wrote ‘Wild Thing’ for the troggs.

1 Like

Jamie’s 15 minute meals on the food network is on for a half hour
:thinking:

Compression gear, you’ll see some wear them on their arms/elbow areas as well. The arms was for hyperextension injuries I was told, the leggings are to prevent/assist muscular injuries. Probably not dissimilar to the nasal strips that were de rigueur once upon a time I guess.

1 Like

No, they work alright — compression gear that is.

In the West End costumes which cannot be washed are sprayed with neat vodka in order to kill bacteria and freshen up said costume.

pure codology, they don’t work, I think a lot of ejits wear them to look cool

Sports presenter Kelly Cates is King Kenny’s daughter.

Ah mate.

Serious

I presume her changing her name threw you, and that you knew Kelly Daglish was in the industry.

Correct. Just never took much notice. Would only hear her on 5live the odd time.

Shes on with James Richardson on his new podcast quite a lot, she went on at length recently about the ceremony for renaming the stand after Kenny, and and how he insisted all the grankids be there, couldnt have given a fuck about his own kids :smile:

Shes an easy listen.

2 Likes

Shane o Donnell and Conor whelan are second cousins .

They all are in that part of the country

8 Likes

OOoft.

Always found Kelly easy on the eye. Imagine calling round to the king’s place for the Sunday dinner if he was the father in law

1 Like

I met her a good few times. She used to come round the flat in Glasgow as she was college pals with my flat mate. She was very pretty and very nice, but you couldn’t quite escape the fact that sex with her would have been out, as she looked just a tiny bit too much like her dad.

7 Likes

Informative.

I ought to make it entirely clear that I had about as much chance as the wolf tones did of getting the gig at the rangers Christmas party.

3 Likes