Things I learned today (Part 1)

The Australian government? Renewable energy?
You’re funny.

1 Like

Ah lovely. @Mac makes a booboo and both @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy & myself get a nice post award on the back of his ignorance.
Keep up the good work @Mac. You thick cunt.

1 Like

Mate, a nice post award at this time to year is like an U21 All Ireland won by Limerick. The badge is nice, but in the greater scheme of things you know that it amounts to nothing. I’m glad I cheered you up all the same. Hope you manage to find a way to still get on those holidays.

3 Likes

Inane comparison

It was deliberately inane so you’d understand it

1 Like

As it stands NO holidays. :exploding_head::exploding_head:season of goodwill me bollix. Haven’t told Mrs Bradley yet.

There is absolutely no way a civil servant is working over Christmas

I thought brimmer was a public servant

what do you mean no holidays, what are you on about. have you to work christmas day etc etc ?

Last Christmas it was a pretend divorce, this Christmas it’s a pretend work crisis

2 Likes

what could he possibly be pretending to be doing that he cant take his pretend holidays?

I was looking forward to his pretend updates at Christmas dinner in an Irish bar in Lanzarote

No. Killarney and cork from 26th - 31st.
I’ll drive back from Killarney on Friday the 29th.
All government offices are open on the 28th & 29th. If we stop the country falls apart. If I stop my dept falls apart.
I’ve a lot to deal with really.

I’ll be thinking of you pal. Just put the head down and get on with it, and book a bit of time for you and the kids at a later, quieter time.

1 Like

:joy:

FFS you’ve to do one day over the Christmas and you’ve been going on about it for a week.

sure youll be up in the Gortnabollix Citizins Information office from Killarney in 2 hours max, open the doors for an hour and head back. be a nice break from your missus.

3 Likes

Look it kid. I don’t expect a minion from a lemonade stand SME to understand the workings of an entire country and the responsibility that goes with it. So I won’t get offended by your comments.

are you involved in the homeless crises you cunt?
are you responsible for all that?

1 Like

Maybe if he didn’t spend half the year bollixin around at the GAA field while he was meant to be working then he wouldn’t have to work Christmas

Jesus Christ. For a so called high brow forum there’s a lot of thick bastards on here that don’t realise that Friday 29th is the last working day of Q4 2017.
Stuff has to be finalized by 5:30pm that day.