Things I learned today (Part 1)

25 minutes is fair going for a 5k. It’s a good club standard. @Bandage should be very proud of it

I vet my posts for historical accuracy before committing them to TFK. This is indeed true.

Tyler’s son was born when Tyler was 63.

He was in his 70s when his two sons were born (in the 1920s) and they’re still alive.

What is tonic water exactly? Is it sparking I assume?

John Tyler 1790 - 1862
– Lyon Tyler 1853 - 1935
---- Lyon Tyler Jnr 1924 -
---- Harrison Tyler 1928 -

1 Like

This is embarrassing for @Fagan_ODowd

Lyon Tyler was some man.

I learned something today, something not good. I bid ye good luck lads. Some fine people I’ve interacted with @Fagan_ODowd, @KinvarasPassion @gilgamboa @iron_mike. Thanks and good luck

5 Likes

Did you find out that your missus also posts on tfk?

Good luck chief. I hope you come through whatever battle is ahead of you.

Best of luck with whatever lies ahead, pal. Don’t feel like you can’t return like the prodigal son whenever suits you. But 3 of the 4 you mentioned are cunts.

3 Likes

Last night i watched some of the late late on +1 to see the spicer lad (tuberty was a muppet/wanker but expected). Trout are around since the triasic period

I’d say only 2 of them are. The other guy is tolerable and the last fella sound.

4 bolloxes mentioned by a tolerable one

4 utter utter caaaants

You wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire

1 Like

@mickee321

BBC 5 Live’s Alan Green and Mike Ingham presented the the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards alongside Katy Perry.

Apparently*. :grin:

*I presume this is bullshit but it is on the official page.

http://www.mtv.com/ema/2009

I didnt know about this case at all. And it had some very recent events attributed to it too as the teacher involved died a few years ago. It’s mental to think this was the way things were back then.

Reading this article about the events and her life

going by the surnames of the busy body parents, I would safely say they were on the Kilkenny side of the river. There is also another name mentioned in there that would be very close to some on this site too that I wouldnt have realised either. 2 pubs in Ross that I never knew existed either.

Never knew that story either. Very sad - she had to endure an awful lot and then to die at such a young age.

The Catholic cunting church at the centre of the lot of it. Bastards. Evil rotten cunts.

2 Likes

Two Glenmore cunts by the looks of it.

1 Like