Things I learned today (Part 1)

Wayne Rooney would ask the kitman the the day before a game, what was the exact colour of shirt, shorts and socks that he would be playing in, to assist in his visualisation exercises.

#marginalgains

He had to ask the kitman every week what colour United were?

3 Likes

They wear differing kits mate. United are particularly fond of changing up the shorts and socks, not to mention obviously, away kits, etc.

I’m embarrassed for you here.

It’s exactly and hour from the cement factory to the far side of tuam.

1 Like

Thing I learned last night:

The seats in St. Mary’s Park, Castleblayney came from Old Trafford.

1 Like

Adolf Hitler’s sister Paula died in West Germany in 1960.

In cases of severe chilli burn neat spirits effectively dissolve the capsaicin oils which cause the burning sensation -but in doing so they deliver one serious final intense blast of eye-watering heat

2 Likes

The seats on the uncovered stand in the old PuC came from Highfield Road Coventry.

A reich good goalie.

That was around 2002? The Cork hurlers were being sent to Coventry around the same time.

Yep shur didn’t they bring em back with them

A man committed suicide in Cineworld on Valentines Night, throwing himself down the centre of the building sometime after 11PM.

and his brother was married to an Irish woman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Dowling

What film was he after seeing? :hushed:

Tommy from Love/Hate (can’t recall his real name @Juhniallio) is a brother of the Minister for Housing, Eoghan Murphy.

1 Like

Cillian Scott

1 Like

He’s from the @balbec

Cillian Murphy even. But for obvious reasons can’t use that as his stage name.

1 Like

Lady bird?

Percy Pig is a brand of pig-shaped gummy raspberry, strawberry, cherry, and grape-flavoured confectionery products made under licence in Germany for Marks & Spencer which first appeared in stores in 1992.

2 Likes