Things I learned today (Part 1)

So can a decent day’s work…

9 Likes

You’re better than that mate…

That’s mad, as lsd is fairly mad after the initial great 1st 3 hours. Mdma offsets Parkinsons…

It basically resets your brain by altering the way you think by getting you to use other parts of your brain.

LSD has great promise for a load of shit to do with the brain. PTSD as well. It can completely reprogram the brain. Very hard to get a licence to study it unfortunately.

No shortage of willing volunteers to act as guinea pigs though.

Could be the worlds first profit generating clinical trial.

1 Like

Or it could be the worlds first prophet generating clinical trial.

12 Likes

I watched a doc on BBC a few years ago about the mdma effect and possible use for Parkinsons. There was a young enough guy who had it in his 30s who couldn’t jíp up his jacket. They gave him a yoke and he stripped and jumped into a swimming pool!

4 Likes

They call it microdosing. Magic mushrooms are better at lifting your mood in my opinion.

They’re great tbf. Took them about 3 years ago, picked them locally. When is the last time you took them? Haven’t taken lsd in 20 years, thank fuck!

1 Like

Here’s a clinical trial I’d like to have taken part in
https://youtu.be/LtT6Xkk-kzk

1 Like

TR Dallas is a brother of Tony Allen.

The basketball player or the Nigerian drummer

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Former St. Patrick’s Athletic player Keith Barker now plays county cricket for Warwickshire.

1 Like

DMT is completely mad shit. The other psychedelics can be understood in terms of altering how our senses perceive the world, DMT experiences make no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

BBC showed ‘getting high for god’ last night- about ayahuasca…

Hugo Boss was a huge Nazi supporter who availed of Jewish slave labour during the Holocaust.

The SS uniforms were cool though…