Things I learned today (Part 1)

Informative.

I’ll be buying more Hugo Boss products forthwith.

I have heard a bit about it and it seems to be eulogized as something that could change the world

But that is not what immediately arrests my attention. What arrests my attention is the fact that this space is inhabited—that the immediate impression as you break into it is there’s a cheer. […] You break into this space and are immediately swarmed by squeaking, self-transforming elf-machines…made of light and grammar and sound that come chirping and squealing and tumbling toward you. And they say, “Hooray! Welcome! You’re here!” And in my case, "You send so many and you come so rarely!"

I would have thought the surname Boss sounds Jewish but there ya go!

Sounds deadly! Could we arrange a tfk clinical study?

1 Like

So what i’m getting from that is - protein had very little to do with human evolution - some primates stumbled across psychedelics, most likely mushrooms, and it expanded their brain capacity… and so on…

I think so.

Have you listened to Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan podcast. Just starting it here now

1 Like

Far too long. I don’t like LSD either, especially when I’m on TFK.

Alive Magazine runs a wordpress website where they have every edition from the past year archived. This month, “Marx: the man behind the repeal campaign”.

http://www.alive.ie/celebrating-the-wonder-of-marriage.html

The mushrooms were put there by aliens, dude.

DMT is 2005

Liz Hurley apparently auditioned for the role of Cassandra in Only Fools and Horses but was refused because she was too ‘modely’. That would have been interesting.

1 Like

She wouldn’t have fit in. They were right. John Sullivan was always right.

Still probably a better actress than the actual Cassandra.

Christ she was awful. Hurley would have been brilliant.

1 Like

As did Siemens

Millwall have never bought a ÂŁ1m player.

1 Like

Serious style in the 1938 summer collection

2 Likes

The last song (“Frank Mills”) on the Lemonheads album “ it’s a shame about ray” is a cover version and is original from the musical “Hair”

A lovely song, I love the complete lack of rhyme.
Tell him Angela and I don’t want the two dollars back, just him :ok_hand: