Things I learned today (Part 1)

Highly excitable RTE rugby commentator Michael Corcoranā€™s daughter has just married Irish prop-forward Jack McGrath.

The Irish rugby community is quite a small one

There are 47 counties in Kenya.

Them Nairobi cunts get more Coaching and Development Funding than the other 46 put together.

6 Likes

I know, the bastards. Itā€™s probably why Laikipia havenā€™t won anything since 1973.

1 Like

Brian O Driscoll is a Unionist lickspittle

4 Likes

Heā€™ll get a Knighthood yet.

1 Like

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/i-still-have-their-cake-in-the-freezer-so-every-time-on-a-night-out-i-have-to-remind-myself-not-to-eat-it-amy-huberman-37114144.html

1 Like

Is he deranged? Thereā€™s the obvious quip about bangs to the head, but if he was some random punter coming out with that youā€™d be thinking about sending him to the nut house.

What a weird fucker.

1 Like

Named his offspring Billy & Sadie, twas hardly a suprise to see him marching around bating a Lambeg.

5 Likes

Did you read the article? Its about his wife you ape

He has cake in his freezer for 4 years. He loves the royals and the Orange Order.

He should be sectioned.

1 Like

You are sinn feins shame

Thereā€™s a pair of them in it.

2 Likes

They are angling for an OBE ā€¦ Itā€™s pathetic really.

2 Likes

He is a disgusting person

He should fuck off to the home counties

3 Likes

Theyā€™re a pair of cretins

1 Like

A fucking slice of wedding cake in the freezer for four years and she taking it out every now and again to have a sniff of it to remind herself of what a royalist forelock tugger she is.

9 Likes

Unbelievable shit alright

iā€™d Say he has soup in the fridge as well the fucking cunt.

3 Likes