Things I learned today (Part 1)

Denmark only recently repealed its blasphemy law.

More self hatred from the Oirish.

Who are the other ones?

I still have the chocolate hobnobs @anon26343222

I would of loved to see a good no campaign, the government wouldnā€™t know what to do. Last thing they would of wanted is to battle this.

Iā€™ll vote no.
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve voted yes to anything.

Edit that post there so I can understand it?

Edit that I canā€™t understand it

Tell me about itā€¦ I got hit with a solicitors letter recently inciting the thing and threatening all sorts.

cc @anon7035031

3 Likes

How much is this garbage costing us?

All the presidential candidates, their supporters etc

Everybody except @artfoley?

And @count_of_monte_crist

1 Like

I think you can blame Dermot Ahern and his secret far right cabal for introducing a blasphemy law a decade ago.

jesus the oirish are savagely immature and unaware when it comes to constitutional matters for the most part, you can see why they rely on the star to form their simple opinions

Arrah sure at least we have a document codifying our constitutional rights and donā€™t have to resort to a hotchpot of documents beginning some 300 years ago and culminating with brexitā€¦

1 Like

3 or 4 million

England gave Ireland everything, their legal, governmental and social systems, everything, only for us, the Irish would be still talking spud and riding around in a horse and cart on dirt tracks living in mud huts. I always visualise in my own head, that England is the mother carrying a baby in her womb, Ireland being the baby

You really should have got better legal advice and stood your ground on that one. Your avatar clearly had artistic value and would be exempt from the unenforceable blasphemy law.

Sure ye got everything from the Frenchā€¦

The UK doesnā€™t have a written constitution

we gave the world everything, we wrote the magna carter when the likes of the oirish and indians were shtting in holes in the ground and fighting donkeys

3 Likes