Things that annoy you about Ireland

Hurling Snobs is a favourite of mine,limerick is full of them even though they have fuck all to be snobby about.

9 Likes

Cunts operating businesses in the black market. It’s like the wild west what with cunts setting up and operating cash only business.

1 Like

Ah pratts like that wouldn’t bother me too much. Just send it on to the solicitor

Paying your taxes & keeping control of your dog would be more in line fella.

I’d be very very careful if i were you.

The admins have already be tipped off that if ypu don’t cease they will be getting asked for your details.

So make my day you cunt.

More boy done well than what i am talking about.

Its those Jez cunts i’m thinking about.

1 Like

Fuck the Jez. Shower of wankers.

2 Likes

Go and fuck you Cark cunt. Did you put him down yet?

In fairness if has got a taste of it he’ll be trying to do it again. Pity but sure the damage is done.

5 Likes

Strangely enough I find myself nodding somewhat in agreement. Galway city folk are all on the cunt spectrum, especially the women. North Galway is basically Mayo in disguise, mainly thick roasters. If you draw a line between Oranmore and Ballinasloe, anything south of that are sound enough, educated roasters. You get the odd dickhead who went to school in the city all right, but generally they can be reformed.

4 Likes

Can they fuck. Once a cunt, always a cunt. You know the rules.

1 Like

You have a great way of summarizing things. You’re very close to the mark here.

3 Likes

Ya it is. Its a she btw.
Might have someone to take her anyway.

She must have been in heat?

By and large it’s male dogs that offend.

IGNORANCE ALERT

With not a rural bone in my body (at least 6 generations back), can someone explain what the hooha here is about?

(Seriously not intending to offend anyone) but isn’t the sheep going to get it anyway?

Y but they are worthless. And getting scared can actually lessen the quality of the meat. Notwithstanding the fact some were pregnant.

Ya, thats why she was the one that was left outside and the other fella inside shed at night. Problem started when lical male terrier started to hang around, and we believe a 3rd unknown (but collie like) was around as well.

Her heat is just near alright. Hence the male dogs as well being around. Its why she was locked up. But i asked a friend to feed them both and they escaped.

But as sad as i am about her, it hurt to think she did that to the sheep. My love for animals doesn’t stop at dogs, so i am upset for the sheep too. And farmer is an emotional auld fella, so nobody is happy about this.

5 Likes

How long was she missing for?

:rollseyes:

What do you need specifically? An explanation why a farmer might be pissed off because someone’s dogs came into his land and killed his livestock? Not much explanation required.

It happens more than you would think. Plenty times the farmer would be waiting with the gun for the 2nd time or catch the dogs in the act. Not really a reflection on the dogs they just revert back to nature I suppose but once they have a taste for it…hounds used for foxhunting will be given a fox at as early an opportunity as possible for example to demonstrate the reward for the hunt…they will rarely enough catch one to kill it after that

You can do nothing now kev only do the right thing. Part of rural life. Your neighbours will respect you for it.