Things that are right

He should take 10%

1 Like

They say the first 15 years are the worst. They get subdued after that and stop trying to escape

1 Like

You’re too late mate. My money is down.

#STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxlzcAPbBE

It’s a wonderful gesture from all TFK members to give up their money for such a worthwhile cause.

Money that could otherwise have been spent on the following:

Pints
Fags
Bullet Proof Coffees
Brazzers
Fixies
Mastitis Antibiotics
Little bottles of gay beer
Breakfast Rolls
Trainers
Tins of baked beans
One way flights to London
Church offertory
Child support maintenance
Washed Diesel
Really bad pairs of Ecco shoes
Bottles of wine bought at a petrol station

26 Likes

That sounds exactly like a day from my childhood, exactly down to one of us getting lost.

Our trips to BallyB used to be right out of roaster twee central. It would start the evening before when my mother would see a good weather forecast. The morning milk would be done early then, and we’d be on the road by probably 8.30. All nine of us would be packed into the car then, four older kids in the back seat and us three younger ones in the boot among the deck chairs, buckets and spades, and big cooler box. Find a parking spot there and head for the beach. General mayhem would ensue for the day with little football games with beach balls, etc. We’d find some spot to have the sandwiches and flask of tea then. The mother would insist on doing the cliff walk in the afternoon. Probably back on the beach for a while, and we’d all be packed back in the car to get home for 7ish to do the evening milk.

15 Likes

Happy to give that number 10 pal.

Surprised none of the tfk gambling “experts” have been in to tell @Locke how he could double the money

I’ve a warm fuzzy feeling in my undercarriage after today’s TFKing. Huzzah to Nembo and backinatracksuit for kicking this off.

2 Likes

I :heart: you Bro.

1 Like

Have you been waiting in the long grass lately? You may have a tick of some sort. Get @fillybox to check it out for you.

2 Likes

I just looked in again at lockes fundraising page :eek:
Fucking hell, what a result, top top stuff fellas :ronnyroar:

1 Like

What’s this?

Send on a link fellas please.

As an aside… a small % of your gambling winnings from the restricted threads would go a long way to helping @Rocko keep the show on the road

4 Likes

Agreed. The site can provide many valuable sources of information, a wide variety of diverse opinions and a bit of levity to punctuate a dull working day. We would be lost without it. We have certainly all got a lot more out of it than we have put back in except Joe Player of course.

1 Like

This thread is vile. @Locke, stick your charity cycle up your hole you cunt.

Im sure if you explain to mrs sullivan that its a good cause she will let you use her credit card to donate

11 Likes

You try too hard to be a wanker at times.

1 Like