Things that are right

I notice Zlatan in the company of Pique.

Interesting.

the picture is from the game at the Camp Nou last year where Messi got his hat trick.

Being in Howth when the sun is out watching the ladies pass by

This time of the year when the weather is like this

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

5 exceedingly hot ladies of African extraction walking down Guild Street not 15 minutes ago.

Very right.

:clap: Neville is one detestable little cunt

Noel Gallagher threatens to destroy Gary Neville’s moustache with his teeth

In one of the more bizarre celebrity spats we’ve heard of, former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher has threatened to pull out all of Gary Neville’s moustache hairs with his teeth.

Manchester City-mad Gallagher launched a scathing and hilarious tirade against the recently-retired Manchester United defender after Neville made the mistake of quoting Oasis lyrics on his Twitter page.

After the Red Devils all but clinched their 19th league title by defeating Chelsea on Sunday, Neville – hated by fans of opposing teams as much as he is loved by United supporters, tweeted: “’While we’re living, the dreams we have as children fade away.’ Not if you support United!”

The first line of that tweet comes from ‘Fade Away’ an Oasis song that was a B-side to the popular track ‘Cigarettes and Alcohol’ and the sharp-tongued and quick witted Gallagher didn’t take kindly to having his work plagiarised by the detestable Neville.

He didn’t hold back with his response, saying that he would attack Neville’s famously wispy moustache with his teeth and make him listen to the ‘best’ efforts of awful pop outfit and famous Manchester United fans, Simply Red.

“I feel violated,” retorted Gallagher.

“If Mr. Neville continues to use the holy scriptures of Oasis to communicate with the Cockney massive, I shall be forced to come up to Cheshire in the middle of the night, break into his house, tie him to a chair, make him listen to the Best of Simply d(Red)ful while I pull his tash out one grey hair at a time (with my teeth), liberate those Oasis CDs and shit in his manbag. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED…”

Incidentally, it’s not the first time Gallagher has delivered a withering put down to the soon to be Sky Sports pundit.

Neville once sent Gallagher a guitar to sign as a birthday present for himself. Gallagher promptly sent it back with a message written in marker pen which read: “Happy Birthday knobhead. MCFC x.”

Two wankers.

:clap:

I used to think Noel was alright until I watched that programme about the stages of british rock on BBC 4 there the other night. He’s a fucking prick of the highest order.

“I became a millionaire four times in a week because of that single…FOUR TIMES!!!”

Club Orange. What a lovely mineral.

That’s the way he always goes on. Going on about being rich and living it up and not being ashamed about it, kind of tongue in cheek. Always complains about people who whinge about being rich and famous. He just 'fuckin ‘as it’. It’s part of his charm as a working class lad made good.

Don’t know how ya could have missed him at that before he was always like that. I reckon he’s a sound enough lad, in comparison to Liam anyway.

Liam is a great laugh, I prefer him to Noel who is also a good lad.

The Gallaghers are alright sorts. They couldnt give a fuck what anyone thinks about them and rightly fucking so.

Too right :clap:

Noel is an alright sort.

:clap: :clap:
Knocks all other fizzy orange drink into a cocked hat.

This video always makes me laugh when I think about the Gallagher brothers as “hardmen”, at about 1min45secs Liam shits his pants, waits for security to pin your man down then he wades in. :lol: :lol: Fucking woofter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX5JBsKih0c

Fanta is pisswater by comparison.

Ah thats a classic alright :smiley:

However I didnt call them hard bastards, I merely said they couldnt give a fuck what anyone says or things and do their own thing. Nowt wrong with that.

You’re dead right buddy. It’s strange though: Coke > Pepsi, Club > Fanta and 7UP > Sprite.