Things that are right

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 905802, member: 129”]8 days of work left including today.

The Man can go fuck himself.[/quote]
11 for me :slight_smile:

Quest protein bars!

Isn’t Horsebox going on the doss soon as well? I think we should form some kind of a club, or a “gang”, if you will.

Brilliant. Are we still going to Argentina? @Horsebox?

I don’t know about Argentina. That’s where the Nazis went. We are not Nazis.

I vote for Caracas. All the girls have fake tits.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 905825, member: 129”]I don’t know about Argentina. That’s where the Nazis went. We are not Nazis.

I vote for Caracas. All the girls have fake tits.[/quote]
True, we wouldn’t want to be mistaken for a Nazi gang. It’s not far off the murder capital of the world though, maybe Cali the plastic surgery capital of Colombia instead? We’ll see what Horsey thinks. I’ll go along with whatever the gang decides though.

Tell me more…

Where can you get them?
What price?
Are they not full of processed shite?

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 905856, member: 686”]Tell me more…

Where can you get them?
What price?
Are they not full of processed shite?[/quote]

Online- I’ll get back to you where I ordered them- about 25notes for 12. They are only made from natural products- No emulcifiers, soy etc…

This is their site- here they have a shit load of recipes if you want to get more creative with them and make cookies, muffins etc from the bars.

http://blog.questproteinbar.com/15-15secondrecipes-to-make-the-best-snacks-ever/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=15+%2315secondrecipe+video+post+facebook

@Kinvara’s Passion hpnutrition.ie - free delivery with any order over 45 notes- that’s a couple of boxes. I have a bar for breakfast with a piece of fruit and i’m full till mid-day. Likewise, great for a 3pm snack if dinner isnt till late and have a training session on the horizon.

[ATTACH=full]1063[/ATTACH]

Just because something is “natural” it doesn’t mean it’s good for you.

Where did I say that? I just stated it is made from natural products and a cut above the rest of the pack.

Renton’s getting it from all angles this weather.

Other people unloading their insecurities on me… The boggers went nuts on here last night when I called the students wearing GAA jerseys sheep… I hope @farmerinthecity[/USER] @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER] and @[USER=2272]TheUlteriorMotive are happy today…

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-close-club-as-1000-students-in-serious-crush-30021762.html

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 905874, member: 1796”]Other people unloading their insecurities on me… The boggers went nuts on here last night when I called the students wearing GAA jerseys sheep… I hope @farmerinthecity[/USER] @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER] and @[USER=2272]TheUlteriorMotive are happy today…

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-close-club-as-1000-students-in-serious-crush-30021762.html[/quote]

Got an email from O’Neill’s yesterday. My Wexford jersey has been dispatched. Expecting receipt in a day or two. :clap:

Everyone’s fault but your own eh? Fucking typical.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 905874, member: 1796”]Other people unloading their insecurities on me… The boggers went nuts on here last night when I called the students wearing GAA jerseys sheep… I hope @farmerinthecity[/USER] @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER] and @[USER=2272]TheUlteriorMotive are happy today…

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-close-club-as-1000-students-in-serious-crush-30021762.html[/quote]
Health and safety gone mad. Nanny state.

Did any lads get burned quite badly after spraying detergent on themselves?

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 905954, member: 2272”]Health and safety gone mad. Nanny state.

Did any lads get burned quite badly after spraying detergent on themselves?[/quote]

Don’t be coming in here now with your faux concern after 1000 peaople nearly died, ya prick.

Not concerned at all. We never had a crush on a street before. Now we have two “dangerous” crushes in 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

It is in the Irish Independent. Based on that Galway probably doesn’t even exist. If it does exist then the nightclub doesn’t. By next Monday the nightclub existed but there was no crowd. By Tuesday we will have an inquiry into why the story about Donegal Day was leaked.

There were none of these “serious incidents” before smart phones & social media were invented.