Things that are right

It was fucking baltic cold in sandycove last weekend

You fanny.

A fanny wouldnt have got in

It was tropical on the Fingal Riviera today.

Out the gap. Off to the driving range!

Coming twice on the one horn

You must have a very giving boyfriend, pal.

:oops:

The CIA’s first tweet

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10447520_794648523879157_2210084031741697713_n.jpg

I can hear my neighbour playing “Don’t Look Back In Anger” on his guitar. :slight_smile:

She was way hotter a few years back in that umbrella video

Inception on rte2 class film…

My father has been involved with a kind of informal pitch and putt society which has been going since 1970, playing a competition every month on different courses around Dublin. Nearly all the members worked together in Hawkins House back then. They were playing a competition today in Spawell. One of the members, who is two months short of his 90th birthday, shot 50.

Fuck me, that’s nearly as good as Anders Breivik!

Sorry for your loss,
Any survivors?

I was walking to the Luas stop at the Naas Road/Kylemore Road junction at 4pm on Saturday. A man in a black Celtic away top with “Tennents” on the front is walking on his own on the other side of the road, and there’s traffic backed up at the lights. The man is listening to earphones. He suddenly stops walking, looks over at the traffic and starts break dancing. This lasts about 20 seconds, then he walks on again.

Toast, rashers, real butter and HP sauce with a mug of tay on a Monday morning.

Bumped into this lovely lady at the bottle bank at the weekend. The banter was slightly forced as I was frankly staggered by the amount of bottles she dropping off. Jaysus, I thought I was a martyr for the drink.

Stalking is going well then?

At least you know that ye can have something in common.