Things that are right

@Piles Hussain’s posts in The Funny Video’s Thread. Quality, every time. :D:clap::clap::clap:

I’m on a train in Sydney. A minute ago the guy sitting in front of me started absolutely blaring out I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue on his earphones.

wrong thread.

Perhaps a blog. “Sidney in Sydney”.

Rio in Rio has that market sewn up.

Did you track that bird down? Give us some good news, I’m having a shit year and could do with a lift.

If it’s bad news string us along for a while. I couldn’t handle another outcome like @Thrawneen and the French bird.

That was unpleasant for all concerned. I just starting using Badoo this morning to search for women in Paris in the hope of erasing the pain.

I think I’m ready.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 975762, member: 6”]Did you track that bird down? Give us some good news, I’m having a shit year and could do with a lift.

If it’s bad news string us along for a while. I couldn’t handle another outcome like @Thrawneen and the French bird.[/QUOTE]
+1 to all that.
Not to mention his more recent breakdown.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 975781, member: 129”]That was unpleasant for all concerned. I just starting using Badoo this morning to search for women in Paris in the hope of erasing the pain.

I think I’m ready.[/QUOTE]
What? Why? Are you going to fly to Paris to chase them?

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 975811, member: 1533”]

What? Why? Are you going to fly to Paris to chase them?[/QUOTE]

It’s not far. About as long as it takes to get to my current lady in Edenderry.

Are you in need of a cheap motor, pal? I can sort you out.

Have you tried tinder mate? All the brazilians are on it.

Did he have a glass eye?

Can’t drive. Won’t drive.

Don’t have a smartphone. Runt says the FBI tracks them.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 975831, member: 129”]Can’t drive. Won’t drive.
[/QUOTE]
Motorcycle is the answer, chicks dig motorbikes.

Denny ham add featuring Tipp supporters eating sandwiches, great marketing :clap::clap::clap:

Helen Curran talking about tropical storms in Tokyo

Giving blood. I gave blood this evening an it feels good. It’s the right thing to do!

Wait til you put it back in when you hit the alps. You’ll be flying uphill.

Taking blood is better. Going down town when it is time of the month, great days.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 975762, member: 6”]Did you track that bird down? Give us some good news, I’m having a shit year and could do with a lift.

If it’s bad news string us along for a while. I couldn’t handle another outcome like @Thrawneen and the French bird.[/QUOTE]No. Been here two weeks and only in the last couple of days have I got myself sorted re longer term accommodation. Rapidly approaching shit or get off the pot time now though.I have good leads but am unsure how to use them. If I finish the second half of this bottle of wine Im drinking I might get some inspiration.